group blog

  For this assignment I will be working solo. I find that when I work on my own I understand the material more. It also tests my abilities to do work on my own. I actually prefer it this way anyway. All of last year I worked in groups and found due dates quite challenging. While this year, I am going to try a new approach, by working alone. This will really show me what I can do on my own and not depend on my peers for help on anything. After all, this is my second year doing this so Im very excited to test my knowledge. During this new assignment about making a short film, it is known material to me as I did it last year. Although it will be longer than last years. Also, making it more challenging by working alone. I don't think it should be too difficult. I feel like I'm pretty confident in the material I learned last year. I like to think of myself as a creative person. I like what I like, with somethings I am particular about. This is another reason why working any myself should be good for me. A great learning curve to say the least. I am excited to watch myself grow and develop in media this year, and share my journey with blogs. I enjoyed this course so much last year and can't wait to learn more. I feel honored to have passed and continue my media experience. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro blog

music time

intro blog !!